The challenge was to create something that used the colors brown, pink and green and one other optional color, using your favorite Cricut cartridge. This seems to be my "go to" cartridge so I chose this one! When I found this brown flocked butterfly paper, I knew immediately it was what I would use. (Plus it was on sale...even better!) As I was making this card, I kept thinking of a friend of a friend who is battling cancer right now. She kept popping into my head so I decided that when all is said and done, I am going to send this card out to her.
I like to use my Cricut, especially for cards, and this design is one that I really enjoy. I love the soft filigree look to it which was the look I was going for. The word "hope" gave the card meaning with one simple word.
Overall, this is probably one of my favorites that I have made in a while! I hope that you enjoy it too!
These are the supplies that I used:
- Cricut Cartridge: Calligraphy Collection
- Blank white card: Recollections
- Brown flocked butterfly paper: Anna Griffin Inc.
- Yellow & Pink Cardstock: Creative Memories
- Green glitter cardstock: American Crafts
- Flowers: Creative Memories, Prima Flowers
- Hope word: Making Memories wire words-emotions
- Brad: American Crafts
- Ribbon: American Crafts
- Adhesive: Xyron, Glue Dots mini
- Butterfly: Taken off of a greeting card : )
Have a great day!