Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Paper Love

     Did you ever find a scrapbook collection that you just couldn't pass up?  I have had the American Crafts "Abode" collection for quite some time now but I have hesitated to use it.  Partly because I didn't really want to cut into the papers and partly because I just wasn't sure what kind of photos to use with it.  Well, needless to say, my waiting is over!  I had so much fun making some cards and a layout and I already have plans to make more with it!
     This layout was a fun one to create.  It came together quickly because all of the pieces for this collection just coordinate so well together.  We were able to puppy sit for my sisters dog a while back.  My kids were overjoyed since they love Doolittle.  She was a trooper and really let my kids do what they wanted as long as she could lick them non-stop!  

     These are two anniversary cards that I made for relatives with the Abode collection as well.  I am absolutely in love with that salt & pepper sticker.  It doesn't get much better than that!  The top card was for my grandparents who have been married for 63 years!  I can only hope to have a long, happy marriage like theirs!  
     As always, thank you for stopping by!  Scrap Happy~melissa

2 comments:

  1. Fun projects, Melissa! And I love Abode, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Abode, too, and I haven't made anything with it yet. I love what you did, especially pairing it with pet photoa! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete