Monday, February 20, 2012

Another Gem Compilation

As you know, I love participating in the scrapbooksteals.com sketch challenges that are given on a weekly basis. Kristy certainly knows how to keep the creativity flowing. I am happy to say that I've completed ten more layouts which makes me officially part of the garnet club. So, without further delay, here they are....








There are a few that are still in need of photos as well as a few with poor lighting. Hopefully I will have time to fix those tomorrow. But, considering we just got back from vacation at 1:30a.m. this morning and I made two layouts tonight, I'm doing pretty well! Chances are that you'll be seeing some Disney photos and layouts in the near future. Thank you for stopping by!
Scrap Happy~Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Yay Melissa! I can't wait to see your Disney pages. I hope you had a great vacation. I'm two pages away from finishing my Disney book. My goal was to have it done before
    April (the one year anniversary of our trip), so it looks like I'm gonna make it. It makes me want to go back that much more!

    ReplyDelete