Monday, March 26, 2012

3.26.2012

I took this photo this past October. It is one of those photos that I love. Just looking at it brings me happiness. I had so much fun on this day in Utah with two dear friends. Even taking the photo was fun. So, of course, I've been hesitant to scrap it. Sometimes I shy away from scrapping those really important photos, fearing that I won't do them justice. However, considering how happy it makes me, I decided to scrap it. Kristy (in the center : ) created a perfect sketch for this week's Mid-Week Mojo at scrapbooksteals.com. 

 I used a variety of supplies, including my very first scrapbooksteals.com purchase! Some Pink Paislee, American Crafts & Basic Grey to name a few. The flower I created using a Gluber from Cosmo Cricket. It was kind of fun. I will definitely have to do that again! I plan to hang this up on my display board in my kitchen so that I can look at it often...and smile some more. I love those girls!


It was fun first day of spring break with my kiddos today. Unfortunately my sweet girl ended up with a quadruple whammy of ear, sinus and tonsil infections along with pink eye but she is on the mend! We made ran some fun errands today, which I am hoping to tell you about tomorrow or at least soon! So excited! Thank you for stopping by! 
Scrap Happy~Melissa

2 comments:

  1. This is positively amazing my friend. I miss you so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did such a great job. The colors and the papers are perfect for the picture. Beautiful work my friend. ;) hope your little ms feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete