Friday, January 16, 2015

Mid-Week Mojo

It has been a while since I have participated in the Mid-Week Mojo over at Scrapbook Steals! I am happy that I had the time this week! I loved this collection from Bella Blvd. called "Sprinkles" and decided to use it this week.


The sketch by Brenda Smith was awesome and I loved her layout as well. I used her black and white paper idea when I was creating this layout. (Click >here< to see her awesome layout!)


I loved all of the bits and pieces that came with this collection, so it was fun to incorporate them into the layout as well.


This layout totally reflects how much fun I had in Salt Lake City this past September. I seriously laugh so much in those few days we all get together. Always a wonderful time! 

Thanks for stopping by today! Hoping to have more for you soon!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout, Melissa! I l think you did great with those papers!

    ReplyDelete