Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Place

Hello All!

So how can one person be super happy and super sad at the same time? I am not sure, but that is how I am feeling today. I am happy because I have a fun project up over at the Kiwi Lane blog today using some of my favorite designer templates (Hello Tiny Brackets!) but I am also sad because this is my last blog posting as a Kiwi Lane Design Team member! That went SO fast but it was SO fun! What an amazing group of people I got to work with!


I also had the opportunity to work with one of my favorite collections from Summer CHA 2013 (see my post here where I declared my love!) the Simple Stories "Say Cheese" collection. It has a Disney vibe, but as you can see above, it does not have to be Disney related!

I made this sign to hang on our front door and it makes me smile every time! The moment I saw that 3x4 card, I knew what I wanted to center the design around. I love our home. I am a huge homebody and occasionally need to remind myself to leave the house just for fun sometimes! The thing is, there were oodles & oodles of sentiments, stickers, papers, cards, etc. to choose from with this Simple Stories collection!

Even better, I was crafty with my paper use and have a lot left to make a few layouts of our Disney trip as well since those layouts are long overdue! You may be seeing more of this in the future!

I appreciate you taking a look at my blog today and I hope that you will take a look over on the Kiwi Lane Blog to see some closeups as well as the process! I also have to say a huge "THANK YOU" to all of the people over at Kiwi Lane. It has been a pleasure working with you. I am blessed!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

Templates Used:
Bracket 1T & 4T
Journey 1 & 2

No comments:

Post a Comment