Sunday, December 8, 2013

Merry Birthday!

We have a sweet niece who has a birthday very close to Christmas. One thing that I like to do is to use some of my holiday paper for traditional cards/layouts. It really is versatile when you think outside of the usual red & green of the season!


I used the We R Memory Keepers North Pole collection to create this card. The inside of the card matches the background. I just loved the polkadots and teal + red = happiness in my world! I love that color combo! I also used a bit of Glitter Ribbon along with Lawn Fawn Stamps and some nesting scalloped dies to create the shape of the card.

I got the idea of a shaped card and learned how to make it stand from Kristina Werner's Blog which I have been following all season. Love her designs!

So go ahead and and pull out your holiday papers, you might be surprised at what you are able to create! Thanks for stopping by!

Scrap Happy,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment