Thursday, April 10, 2014

Gift Bags Galore!

You know that moment when you go to wrap your gift and you don't have quite the right sized bag or box for your gift and you scramble around wondering if you should just empty the _______ out of that box and reuse that one? Well, maybe I am the only one who does that last part, but fear not...after using this gift bag punch from We R Memory Keepers, you will seriously never have to wonder that again. Seriously.


Once I figured out how to use this We R Memory Keepers punch, I seriously could *not* stop making bags. I only needed six bags for Create & Craft that is happening in London right now (and yes, it thrills me just a bit that my cute little bags are in London :) but I couldn't stop and made nine of them instead!


I love how they are versatile in that you can secure the top with ribbon or you can leave it loose to make handles and fill the bag with tissue!


I just love how they all turned out and how it is so easy to personalize the bag for the person it is intended for! It doesn't get much easier than that! Thanks for stopping by today, it was nice to share something crafty! It's been a while and things have been busy as I explained in my last post! Until next time...

Scrap Happy,
Melissa

4 comments:

  1. These bags are all wonderful! I was wondering if I wanted that punch board or not, but now there is no question. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is incredibly awesome - love all those gift bag ideas!! You have done a great job with this post and given me some ideas I want to try!! Thank you so much for that!! I came across your blog through the Moxie Fab Blog Roll and wanted to say Hi!! and invite you to check out my blog at daisiesgirl.com! Love to have you come by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bags are so cute. Now I bought this about a month ago because I wanted make little gift bag sets for a fair I'm doing. I've been look all over for a tut or something to help me with how to do the lip of the bag. The bag with the black and white strip lip. The fair is June 1st and thought, "if I can't find an explanation or tut I'm giving up" LOL

    Then I found your blog!
    I would so appreciate help on how you did the lip.

    thx :)

    ReplyDelete