Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Shake It Up!

Hello! Happy almost May to you. Seriously, April is over. When did this happen? I blinked I guess. Anyway, I made a card. It was a celebration crafting session. I got word that my thesis was approved for defense so I came home and wanted to do something fun. Here's my fun...


I actually wanted to make the card for the Pretty, Pink, Posh Blog Hop but realized that I was an entire day late with my creation! :) Ah well, it was completely fun to make anyway! My first shaker card! Paulina's video about how to make it was so amazingly helpful I don't think that I would have had a clue otherwise!

One step closer to being able to craft whenever I desire! I graduate on Sunday and I defend my thesis on Monday! Hoping all goes well! Check out this post to understand better what I am talking about! :)

So, wish me luck! I need all I can get!

Scrap Happy,
Melissa

Supplies Used:
Lawn Fawn stamp
Basic Grey Paper
Creative Memories punch

3 comments:

  1. What a fun, fun , and super cute card!
    Loved it - thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet shaker card. Those cuppies are cute!

    ReplyDelete