Friday, October 25, 2013

Double, Double Toil & Trouble

Just a quick blog post today sharing a little (well, actually...big) pillow box that I made yesterday!


I don't often get into the whole Halloween thing. As much as I love fall and all of the goodness that it offers, Halloween just isn't my thing. I do love getting crafty with really great product though! I used Authentique Paper's Enchanted for the paper and embellishments. I also used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the pillow box but I made it bigger to have a bigger space in which to design.

My plan is to fill it with some yummy things and give it to my youngest's teacher. Since Trick or Treating is on a school night, she may need a little something to get her through the next school day!

Thank you for stopping by today!
~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment