Friday, November 8, 2013

Thankful Project and Exciting News!

Hello! I am so happy that you stopped by today since I have a pretty little project to share with you along with some exciting news! First, my project...


The coloring is a bit off, I apologize for that. Anyway, this is a little favor box that I made recently for WRMK when they were featured on HSN. I used their Harvest collection, which I continue to find so pretty and versatile. 


I used the WRMK Chevron Washi Tape around the outside of the box and I loved the layered look it created! That washi tape is simply gorgeous on products and really fun to play with!

I used a Silhouette cut on my Cameo for the shape of the box and adjusted it to be the size I was desiring. I then used pop dots to pop up the sentiment and washi for the outside of the box. 

And, the sentiment on my little box says it all since I am so thankful to WRMK for allowing me this opportunity...


If you have been looking around on my blog, this has been here for a while but I thought I'd wait until my month of gratitude to share my exciting news! I am so excited to be designing for We R Memory Keepers! It is definitely a blessing and a privilege to be a part of the We R Memory Keepers design team! I hope to be able to design projects that truly showcase WRMK products! 

I still find it a little surreal to have this opportunity and I couldn't be happier! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that this month allows you some time for gratefulness as well!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Exciting news indeed! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful news, friend! Can't wait to see everything you create! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved! WRMK is lucky to have you! Congratulations, my friend!

    ReplyDelete