Friday, August 22, 2014

Getting Into the Groove

Hello! It has been quite a while since I've blogged. It seems that my creativity took a bit of a hiatus for a while. I am trying to get it flowing again by doing some sketch challenges as I am able. That always seems to get me back on the right track. Does that happen to you? What do you do to get it moving again?

I created this layout based on a sketch from the Stuck?! Sketches Blog. Although the sketch is shown using many small photos, I used just one photo but kept most of the other elements the same.


I have so many Disney photos still to scrap and I loved this collection so I thought that would be a great way to get my creativity moving along again!


My parents joined us at Disney a few years ago for their very first visit to the Magical place. We had so much fun with them and enjoyed showing them our favorite things. I took more photos than I care to admit so I still have many left to scrapbook!


I am also linking up this layout to the Paper Issues "Admit One" Challenge! Though, we did admit all seven of us on this trip! :) I am glad that you took the time to stop by today! Thanks!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

5 comments:

  1. What a great page! I need to get started on my Disney album, so this is great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great page, love the title and elements. So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is just magical! Love the dark background, making everything just pop. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Disney page! So glad you linked this up at Paper Issues! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb layout! love the papers you've used and the fact that you used only one photo :). thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete