Wednesday, July 30, 2014

So lucky to have you

My hubby and I celebrated our 19th anniversary yesterday! While the day was crazy busy, it was fun recalling all of the moments we'll remember forever 19 years earlier. I made him this card for the occasion.

I used the sketch from the CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge. I love their sketches! When it comes to card making, clean and simple is my go-to look!


I loved this stamp from Elle's Studio and I thought that it was perfect for an anniversary card.


I am happy to say that he loved his card! I got some pretty little daisies (one of my favorite flowers) with tiny pink roses in a vase from him as well. It was a good day! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa




2 comments:

  1. What a great card - the colors are awesome and the stitching just adds to it!! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete