Wednesday, June 26, 2013

We R Memory Keepers Guest Designer

Hello! To say I am excited to be a guest designer for We R Memory Keepers today is a bit of an understatement! I had the chance to work with their Happy Campers collection which was so much fun! You can see all of my projects in their entirety on the WRMK blog today right HERE!


I created a banner, a card and a layout for WRMK. The entire collection was so easy to work with which made creating a breeze! 


 I seriously can't say thank you enough to WRMK for allowing me to use my creativity to showcase one of their amazing collections! Between their paper and their tools that I have in my craft room, I am definitely a a WRMK fan! I am so appreciative for the opportunity!

Be sure to check out their blog today and while you are at it, why not become a fan on Facebook too?
Thanks for stopping by!  

Scrap Happy~Melissa




 

No comments:

Post a Comment