Tuesday, July 30, 2013

*NEW* We R Memory Keepers Scrappy Goodness

CHA had so many amazing new collections and scrapbook goodness! I was positively thrilled to have the chance to design with some amazing, new goodies from WRMK for them to display at the show.

One of the new items is chevron washi tape! Yep, you heard that correctly, chevron washi tape. It was so fun to work with and I had a great time creating this layout to showcase it a bit.

 
I love how when the chevron tape was overlapped, it created another color and added some depth to the look of the tape. The washi was also very easy to work with and it allowed me to lay it out and then change it up a bit if I wanted to.

Also, this entire new collection is called "Harvest" and I loved using it! The colors are so fall like but it also has a lot of other color with it as well. My post for tomorrow will showcase more color options for this collection. "Harvest" is set to ship in September so you should be able to look for it then!

Lastly, I feel so lucky to not only the opportunity to create for WRMK but that this truly is my view looking out my backyard! This was the morning sun hitting the trees which had me dashing outside with my camera one morning before school to capture it! I love my backyard!

So...what do you think? Do you like "Harvest"? Will you be looking for chevron washi tape at your scrapbook store? Let me know! I love to read your comments!

Scrap Happy~Melissa

4 comments:

  1. So very pretty!! I love the rich fall colors---almost enough to look forward to the end of summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little leaves, Miss! And your fall pic is gorgeous, but I am so not ready to let go of summer yet. ;) Can't wait to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Melissa, as always. Love the layout. Can't wait to try the chevron washi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love the chevron washi and can't wait to get my hands on some!

    ReplyDelete