Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful for...Ribbon Carousel Challenge: Holidays and Celebrations!


 Hello Everyone! So happy to be sharing my creation for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge with you today! Since those of us in the US will be celebrating Thanksgiving in a couple of days, I wanted to share a card that I made to send out to my loved ones to offer a bit of inspiration! The theme for this challenge is: Holidays and Celebrations.


I've really been using the cut out image of shapes on my cards lately. And, of course, who doesn't love a good scalloped circle? Ha! My obsession with scalloped anything continues.


And just a bit of burlap ribbon at the bottom, gives the card a little texture and dimension!


I am certain that there will be a lot of holiday crafting going on this month! Be sure to stop by the Ribbon Carousel Blog to get all of the rules and link up your Holidays & Celebrations creation and you could be the proud owner of a new Ribbon Carousel! You could give yourself a little gift, you never know! :) Just be sure to create a NEW project and use ribbon, twine, thread, washi tape, wire or anything that comes on a spool on your creation!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment