Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chilly Fun

     Just wanted to share a layout that I made last night about my youngest.  He loves to create anything in the kitchen and really wanted this Blizzard machine for Christmas.  The night we got all of the supplies together to make the blizzards, I was not home so my hubby was kind enough to take some pics for me to scrapbook (okay, I did ask him to, but he did remember)!

     I used the super sketch from the midweek mojo guest designer Brittany Perry to create my layout.  I chose to do a one pager instead of a two, based on the number of pictures that I had.  I have had the Sassafras Monstrosity line for a while and love it.  I just needed some fun pics to use!  I am happy with how it turned out.  And happy to report that when we made Blizzards again, they were quite delicious!

Scrap Happy~melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment