Saturday, March 26, 2011

Need Inspiration?

I found a new blog called "Once Upon a Sketch Blog" that not only encourages scrapbooking but also encourages journaling (a necessity for every scrapbook page in my opinion)!  Here is an excerpt from their blog...


"The main aim here is to get people journalling...telling their story. It seems as though people are not journalling on their pages as much as they used to. I have to say I am guilty of that too...A lot of us these days tend to go for more pretty or artistic pages and forget the journalling, which is probably the reason we all started scrapbooking." 

They have a great giveaway going as well. Check out all of this scrappy goodness!
Here is their badge too...

I'm looking forward to being a follower and seeing what fun they have in store!  

Scrap Happy~melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment