Friday, March 18, 2011

Flowery Thanks!

I thought I'd share a couple of thank you cards that I have completed recently.  I still don't consider myself a card maker but I have been enjoying that process more and more!  I *really* wish that I could remember where I saw the idea for this card.  I will happily admit that it was not my idea and I wish I could give credit to whomever thought of it, but isn't it adorable?
I think that this is a great way to use up some of the American Crafts Thickers that I have leftover when I get toward the end of a package.  I always have a lot of ribbon scraps as well as flowers so this one came together quite easily!
For this one, I loved the layering of the papers for the flower as well as the scalloped border on the center strip.  Something a little different than my usual!  So, a day of flowery thanks to you, my 23 blog followers : )  Thanks for following me and I hope that you enjoy some of the things that you see!  I will keep on posting as long as you keep on reading.  What do you think?  Should I post more often?  What kinds of things do you like to read about?  I aim to please...lol!  Have a great weekend!

Scrap Happy~melissa
P.S. I apologize for the poor lighting quality of the pictures.  The sun has not been a frequent visitor!  

2 comments:

  1. I think you are definitely a card maker..I love these cards...very pretty.
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are certainly a card maker! I love these! And I love seeing your posts. I love to read about anything related to crafty stuff, family stuff, whatever. I feel like we "know" each other without having ever met, thanks to Scrapbook Steals and the blogs. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete