Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Quick Kiwi Fun!

     **Click here for my second post for today featuring Creative Scrappers!**

Happy Tuesday! I am determined to make today a good one. Why you ask? Because, I have two layouts to share with you that are being featured on the Kiwi Lane Blog today! Hooray! Plus, today has to be an improvement from yesterday!:)
     Over at Kiwi Lane there are some amazing designer templates that are being featured this month. I had the opportunity to play with them, along with some gorgeous paper by Quick Quotes! I was able to use the gorgeous Stowaway collection from Quick Quotes and also show a fun way to use the Wildflower Designer Templates. Here is one of the layouts that I created...


I'd love it if you would stop over at the Kiwi Blog and see the step by step in creating this layout. It was really fun to use some nontraditional Disney colors to create a Disney layout!

I also made one more layout, again using the Quick Quotes paper, just because I thought it would look cute with my photo. This is their Summer Breeze collection along with my sweet little niece! One of the large Floral templates was a nice addition to this page as well!


I am glad that you stopped by my blog today! There are two blog postings that I am sharing today so if you haven't seen the other, please check that one out as well! If you have something that you've created and would like to share it, please leave a link to your blog in the comments! I love to look at others' work! Until next time..

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment