Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Paper Bakery Sketch Challenge

     I recently found a wonderful blog called The Paper Bakery. They are a kit club (which I'd love to subscribe to one day) and just started featuring bi-weekly sketch challenges! The sketch this week was so awesome! It really allowed for a little creative license while giving a nice base to work from. 



I wanted to create a bright and colorful layout using these goofy photos of my daughter. I tend to use bright and colorful for her, it just coincides with her personality! So, with a little bit of everything on this layout, I was able to create this: 


I seriously loved this sketch and can't wait until the next one comes out! I think I may become a regular!  Thanks for stopping by today! Hope the rest of your weekend is lovely!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

7 comments:

  1. This is just so adorable!!!! Thanks for playing along and I hope you do become a regular! I have seen the sketches for next month and they are fabby!!! Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page!! I love the mix of papers and embellishments you used...I am always a fan of a "little bit of everything"!! That's how I like to do my pages too!! :) You did an awesome job with the Sketch and hope to see you play along in the future! Thanks for joining us @ The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this!! My favorite part is the birds with the speech bubbles :) It made me smile! Thanks for Playing along with The Paper Bakery. I hope you join us tomorrow for our next sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great lo! Love how fun and upbeat this is! Wonderful take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the fun colors, your title work and the grouping of the little birdies with the speech bubble is so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that this layout is just so much fun! The speech bubble and the bird and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks awesome. The more color the better, I say!

    ReplyDelete