Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Stuck Sketches Challenge

I wanted to share a layout that I created recently for the Stuck Sketches Challenge. I love, love, love this collection from Authentique and I love using it on layouts that focus on school related photos.


My youngest's school has a "Breakfast & Books" once per quarter where the kids can read to their adult and have a light breakfast in the library! As a former teacher, I love this! A great way to get parents into the school and allow the kids to share books together!


I loved the sketch with the three photos but since I only had two photos of this event, I created a banner type piece to go in the center!


I realize it is likely the teacher in me but seriously...how cute is that paper??

I am so glad you took the time to stop by today! If you have time, take a look at the sketch here and maybe play along!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

6 comments:

  1. So glad you could link this up, I adore the layers and details. that embossed piece is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout, love the color combo! Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you subject that you have chose to document. Very important part of school. I volunteered at my children's school when they were younger! Great experience! Love you school embellies. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love your using Yellow!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your papers and photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHat a pleasing colour palette and I love how you matched up these patterns, too. THanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! sketches and I hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete