Friday, January 17, 2014

Add a Little Shimmer

There is a lot going on with the metallic trend out there these days. From a girl who loves a little sparkle, I am totally on board with this particular trend. And, gold is back in style along with silver so that makes me happy as well.

Now, if you add a little bronze, you have all the makings of a GORGEOUS scrapbook collection! WRMK has a new collection called Sheer Metallic, which I had the privilege of working with for CHA. I am excited to share a few of the projects that I made with you over the course of the upcoming week/weekend!



First up is this little Pocket Tag Mini Album. The sheer vellum elements of this collection are truly so lovely! Plus, the mix of the three metallics really made for a pretty little album.

 (Color is off a bit in this photo!)

Sadly, I didn't get many photos before I had to send the album on its way but the first one above gives you a feel for how pretty this collection is. It is a combination of sheer velum with metallic desgn, solid metallic cardstock, tags, 3x4 cards and much, much more! The collection will be available in February.

Be sure to stop back this weekend to see more of Sheer Metallic! Thanks for stopping by today!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Love the mini and love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say yes to sheer metallic. Totally supportive of this trend. :) Well done.

    ReplyDelete