Saturday, April 21, 2012

Card-a-licious Part II & Mid-Week Mojo

***IF YOU ARE A FAMILY MEMBER PLEASE STOP READING NOW : )***

Okay, now that I have that taken care of, I am happy to share with you a few more cards that I have made recently. Most of which are for family members, hence the warning at the top! 

Anniversary card for my grandparents 64th anniversary. That is a long time! I can only hope for that longevity and the ability to still live in my own home with the one I love! 
Supplies used: Echo Park's Summertime 6x6 papers, My Little Shoebox Mini Alphas, & Twinery Twine.

Birthday card for my Aunt's birthday (I won't share her number with you)! I absolutely love the happy & cheerful tone that this card has. Love this layout as well. This is my second card made with this layout and it really works well. The banners needed a little something more so I embossed them and I really liked how they complimented the shape of the flower.
Supplies used: Jillibean Blossom 6x6 pad, Basic Grey ribbon, American Crafts brad & rub-on, random pink & white cardstock 

Anniversary card for my sister and BIL. Those little man and woman icons have been showing up in many of my projects lately. I just love them! This is the Authentique paper collection that I have been coveting and found at a really great price! So excited to create with it. This was also the Monday Card Madness sketch from Scrapbook Steals a couple of weeks ago.
Supplies used: Authentique Celebrate 6x6 pad, Twinery Twine, Silhouette machine, Stamp from Joann's (I can't recall the brand), Colorbox ink 

A happy and sweet Mother's Day card. I've used this card layout before and I love the use of the doily with this one. Supplies used: Jillibean Blossom Soup 6x6 pad, Wilton doily, AC ribbon, MLS Mini Alphas, Martha Stewart ink

Mid-Week Mojo Layout #A9
And last, but not least, here is my weekly layout that uses the fantastic sketches that Kristy Lee comes up with over at Scrapbooksteals.com. I got away from the original sketch but was inspired to use many photos on one page rather than make it into a two-pager. Blurred out some faces since I didn't ask permission to put them on my blog...your eye sight is fine : ) Here is the sketch...
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a great weekend!
Scrap Happy~Melissa



4 comments:

  1. Those are such fantastic cards! I think the Celebrate card is my favorite. I love that line and I just love what you did with it.I also love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mother's Day Card with the doily! And great job with the A9 sketch. I had a hard time with it this week, but you make it look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS cards and layout! I think I'm kindove obsessed with that top one and the circle scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful. I adore all of your cards and wtg on the mwm!!!! I took the easy way out and only did one photo ;) hahaha. I need to make a card like your first one. GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete