Monday, April 30, 2012

Ten For Ten!

     I am happy to report that I have participated in creating all ten layouts that were sketched by Kristy Lee over at scrapbooksteals.com! Wednesdays have never been brighter with a new sketch to look forward to each week. Here are all ten of my layouts. The first is the layout for this week's sketch and the rest you've seen if you've been here before! 
     This weeks layout was just slightly off season but I have been wanting to use my American Crafts Night Fall collection for a while and decided to break it open. For the title, I used my heat embossing gun to create the word "spooky" in the color and texture that I was hoping for. Painting around the edges gave the layout just a bit of that ethereal look. Halloween in April is always fun! Now if only I could get my hands on some of those snack size Butterfinger...

Here is the sketch that I based the layout on from Kristy.
The remainder of the Mid-Week Mojo's for the Amethyst Collection (in no particular order):





(Why can't this one play nice and line up with the others?!?^^) 



     Thank you so much for stopping by today. I am off to mark even more things for the neighborhood rummage sale. How I can loathe and love the next week is beyond me. I hate the clutter, the time, the weather challenges, etc. But seriously, that "paycheck" at the end makes it worth it. I consider it my "job" for spring. If you have any rummage sale tips, post them...PLEASE! I need all the help I can get! Until next time...

Scrap Happy~Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing all your layouts together in one post. I think the Night Fall LO might be my favorite though. GORGEOUS!!! And I so need to get on personalizing my thickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa: Thank you for the awesome and kind comments on my blog. I am a new follower here too. :) Great layouts! I love your design style!

    ReplyDelete